Tales of Decolonization #3: Quest for Decolonization

Last year when I attended this same regional seminar in Nicaragua, I wrote a series of posts about my time here under the title of "Quest for Decolonization."

I've listed each of the posts below with easy links for those who might be interested in reading them. I touched on a variety of issues, such as United Nations politics, the history of Nicaragua and the life in contemporary colonies. 

These sorts of writing projects are important for me. So much happens when I travel and it can be difficult to keep track of everything, even if I record interviews and take plenty of notes.

Quest for Decolonization #1: Tinituhon
Quest for Decolonization #2: Statement from the UN Secretary General
Quest for Decolonization #3: Small Lands, Big Dreams
Quest for Decolonization #4: The Most Famous Chamorro of All...
Quest for Decolonization #5: The List
Quest for Decolonization #6: Liberation Theology with Father Miguel D'Escoto
Quest for Decolonization #7: Decolonial Deadlocks
Quest for Decolonization #8: Taigue Ta'lo
Quest for Decolonization #9: Blood, Veins, Wounds and Scars
Quest for Decolonization #10: In the Shadow of Leftists
Quest for Decolonization #11: From Distant Islands
Quest for Decolonization #12: Fight the Future
Quest for Decolonization #13: OTR


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chamorro Public Service Post #15: Pues Adios, Esta Ki

Guam: The Movie

Tuleti