Everything you wanted to know about Guam but were afraid to ask Zizek

I just turned in an article that will hopefully get published in an anthology next year! The article was 21 pages long, with massive, almost jaw shattering footnotes. In homage to my Zizek influences I made references to the following films throughout the paper,

Hitch
Monty Python's Life of Brian
Cry Freedom
The Matrix
The Fully Monty
Brassed Off
Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde
In & Out
Samurai Champloo
The Usual Suspects

By the way, the title of my article is "Everything you wanted to know about Guam, but were afraid to ask Zizek." To sum it up in a few words, would go as follows, democracy, leprosy, family and radical resistance. Kao gaiinteres hao? Wondering where and why I discussed those films in this paper?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chamorro Public Service Post #15: Pues Adios, Esta Ki

Tuleti

Guam: The Movie