Best of Okinawan Posts

I have returned from yet another trip to Okinawa.

This was my sixth trip there in five years.

I have been there for conferences, symposiums, research trips and consultations.

Although I have mainly spent time on the main island of Okinawa, in its southern densely populated area, last year I was fortunate enough to attend a conference in Ishigaki Island to the south.

I have amassed quite a few posts about each trip, talking about the things I have witnesses and the things I have been told about.

I even used interviews from some of my trips to create episodes for the Guam-based public radio program Beyond the Fence. 

I am considering, re-posting some of my favorite posts from my trips.

We'll see if I actually sit down to do this, or if it just remains a thought in my head. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chamorro Public Service Post #15: Pues Adios, Esta Ki

Tuleti

Guam: The Movie