Finakpo' Denver - What I Learned from the DNC #4

What I Learned from the DNC #4:
The Insular Empire
(this is the fourth in a series of concluding thoughts on my time as the blogger from Guam at the 2008 DNC)

***************************
My time at the convention was incredibly frustrating, but it was made easier by the fact that the territories stick together, at least as far as they are aware of each other.

I received no access to the DNC, the Democratic officials, or the Obama campaign, despite numerous promises and attempts through multiple channels. The only elected officials who I was provided access to, or were gracious enough to provide me with time for interviews were from the US territories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chamorro Public Service Post #15: Pues Adios, Esta Ki

Tuleti

Guam: The Movie