Taigue Yu'

I neglected this blog for almost an entire week so far because things just because too busy the past few days. I'm currently in Washington D.C. where I will attend the First stewards Climate Change symposium next week. I left Guam in a mess of stress and business. I had to teach my classes and prepare for next week when I'll be gone and a sub will take over. I also had the honor of being followed around by a film crew from NHK in Japan. For those who don't know, NHK is Japan's public broadcasting company. I will be writing more about the crew and what they are working on later, but it was both fun and stressful trying to accommodate the crew, teach my classes and keep up with all my other commitments (grandparents, kids, Chamorro classes, etc.) The grueling day long travel from Guam to Washington D.C. actually felt like a much deserved break. I got to read two books on the flights over and also got to watch four movies. The symposium starts on Monday and so this weekend I have two articles I need to wrap up and send out.

After a week of so much stress, I'm looking forward to focusing again on both this blog and my other writing projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chamorro Public Service Post #15: Pues Adios, Esta Ki

Tuleti

Guam: The Movie