Before the Storm, After the Fire



You Are Cordially Invited to Attend:




"Before the Storm, After the Fire"




A Solo Exhibition


Or Meggai na Monotypes


By




Michael Lujan Bevacqua




I.P. Coffee


Mangilao, Guam




OPENING RECEPTION:




5:30 - 8:30 pm


May 7, 2010




Refreshments will be provided...




If my brother can work it, there might be music at the opening...




Exhibit will remain up until it is taken down...




For more info contact me at mlbasquiat@hotmail.com




Or




I.P. Coffee at 735-3663






Put fabot, kefatto (pi'ot an guaha salape-mu) guihi para i binaba...

Comments

Drea said…
Nice! I hope I can make it. I own "The pink flash". :)
Unknown said…
Hi there! I was surfing on the Internet and I found this site... I think it's wonderful! Please, visit my blog, I would be grateful if you write me a comment: http://magicznerodzenstwo.ownlog.com Thank you very much! You will find here many graphics: vectors, wallpapers, icons and more. I repeat it: your site is lovely and wonderful! I am from poland
Hafa Adai Drea, I never knew that you had one of my paintings. Do you remember where you bought the "Pink Flash?" Was it at a fair or the Chamorro Village?

I hope you got to see the show, the pieces were very similar in style to yours, in fact when I remember the Pink Flash, I think of a new painting I did (which someone bought already) titled "Purple Rain...bow"
Drea said…
I believe my mom purchased it at one of the art auctions for Guma Mami. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Chamorro Public Service Post #15: Pues Adios, Esta Ki

Guam: The Movie

Tuleti