Tinaitai

I just spent the last week in Hawai'i visiting my father and some friends. Its always an interesting experience when I spend time in Hawai'i and for so many different reasons, of which I'll soon be ranting about I'm sure.

I've spent most of the summer working on articles, papers, curriculums and comic books (yes, stay tuned, more soon on this) and so I decided that I would like to take a break for the six days I'm in Hawai'i.

Taking a break for me means reading alot of different kinds of books. Usually I'm pretty good at finishing them, but for some reasons I was so gagu on this trip that I didn't finish ANY of them. I did manage to start reading more than half a dozen books though. The problem is, that with school starting less than a month from now. I don't know if I'll get to finish them.

Anyways, here's a list of the books that I started but did not finish over the past week.

Wiggstein's Poker (on page 134)
The Perfumed Sleeve (on page 344)
They Know not What They Do (on page 128)
Whalerider (on page 12)
The War at the End of the World (on page 2)
Without Fear of Being Happy (on page 4)
The Pleasure of the Text (on page 33)
The Secret Guam Study (on page 140)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chamorro Public Service Post #15: Pues Adios, Esta Ki

Tuleti

Guam: The Movie